Welcome back to RibbonBazaar.com’s weekly DIY web series.
In this three-part episode we will make an elegant bridal bouquet completely using our 1-1/2″ double faced satin ribbon. It can also be made using our deluxe line of satin ribbons. In this first of three parts, we show how to make the lovely little satin flowers that will decorate the bouquet using some White and Tornado Blue 1-1/2″ satin.
If you liked this video then please share it on your favorite social platform below:
• In this first episode of a three-part series showing how to make a bridal bouquet totally decked out with satin flowers and tulle accents, we’ll work on making the little satin flowers that will decorate the bouquet.
• We’ll be making use of White and Tornado Blue inch and a half satin ribbon, some corsage pins, a lighter to fuse the ribbon ends, a ruler to measure out and cut 12 and a half inch strips of the satin, and a needle with blue thread.
• We’ll start by taking one of the strips of satin ribbon, folding it and pushing through a corsage pin diagonally as shown to hold the fold in place.
• We then continue folding and setting corsage pins in place, once for each corner, forming a square.
• Once complete, we cut the excess and fuse the edges closed using the lighter.
• We now do a bit of needling around the outside edge as shown and take off the pins as we go around each corner.
• Once complete, we pull on the thread until the square is scrunched into a small ball and knot the beginning and end of the thread as shown, cutting the excess.
• We can now open it up to see the lovely little flower we’ve just crafted!
• If you liked this episode then please like, share and subscribe to our channel.
• And check out the description below for links to products shown in this video.
• See you next time!