Welcome back to RibbonBazaar.com’s weekly DIY web series.
In this three-part episode we will make an elegant bridal bouquet completely using our 1-1/2″ double faced satin ribbon. It can also be made using our deluxe line of satin ribbons. In this second of three parts, we show how to accent the flowers we made in the last episode with buds and stamens before the final work on building the bouquet.
If you liked this video then please share it on your favorite social platform below:
• This is the second of a three-part episode in which we’ll be making a satin bridal bouquet.
• Continuing from where we left off, we’ll now work on two types of accents, starting with making the flower buds.
• We do this by taking a 5 inch piece of the satin, folding it half, twisting it around as shown and knotting it in the center.
• We then wrap the tail with the thin wire so that it holds its shape.
• Now we just push the tail end through the opening in the flower, cut the excess and fuse them both together with a lighter.
• Here’s a look at some of the flowers with their buds in place.
• Next we’ll work on the other half of the flowers that will have either white or yellow stamens.
• We just grab a few, wrap some wire around their two ends and cut through the center.
• And as before we just push these through the opening in the remaining flowers.
• And we’re done.
• If you liked this episode then please like, share and subscribe to our channel.
• And check out the description below for links to products shown in this video.
• See you next time!