Welcome back to RibbonBazaar.com’s weekly DIY web series.
Today we’ll be making a tutu using strips of 6″ shocking pink tulle ribbon, head band, and flower. The head band makes for a lovely elastic waist to attach the flower to!
If you liked this video then please share it on your favorite social platform below:
• This week we’ll show how to make a cute little tutu.
• We’ll be using strips of 6 inch shocking pink tulle ribbon, a head band, and a lovely floral piece to bring it all together.
• And as usual, we will make use of a hot glue gun and scissors as well.
• We start by cutting a 13-15 inch piece of cardboard and use it to roll the tulle around 60 times, making a total of 30 long strips. You can adjust the numbers to your liking.
• Then we take two pieces at a time and fold them in half, pinching the fold.
• We then expand the head band and push the folded point through a hole, pulling it out into a loop.
• Next, we take one end of the tulle and knot it through the loop, tying it in place.
• We then go over one hole of the band and do the same thing with another two pieces.
• And then repeat until you’ve knotted all the pieces into one side of the head band.
• Finally, we put some hot glue on the back side of the flower and press it onto the head band.
• And there you have it!
• If you liked this episode then please like, share and subscribe to our channel.
• And check out the description below for links to products shown in this video.
• See you next time!