Welcome back to RibbonBazaar.com’s weekly DIY web series.
If you liked this video then please share it on your favorite social platform below:
• Today we’ll make a simple wrist band out of lace and some organdy ribbon.
• We’ll be using a glue gun, scissors and some Velcro to tie the ends of the band together.
• We’ll also be using a gathered lace to give a ruffled look to the band,
• And a satin edge organdy ribbon as the base.
• We begin by measuring some organza ribbon around the wrist and cutting it to length.
• We then take the lace and align it next to the organza ribbon and cut it to match its length.
• We do this twice to get two pieces of lace the same length.
• Next we put some hot glue along the length of one piece of lace,
• And place one side of the ribbon on top of the glue, pressing it in place.
• We then glue together the other side in the same way.
• Then once both sides are glued together, the ends can be trimmed flush to get rid of excess.
• We then cut small pieces of Velcro, matching the length of both sides of the tape.
• Next, we dab a little hot glue on one piece of Velcro and press it to one end of the band.
• And then do the same thing to the other piece, taking care that the sides will stick to each other when the band is rolled together.
• And we’re done! If you liked this video, don’t forget to click like and subscribe as there’s a lot more coming your way. See you next time!