Welcome back to RibbonBazaar.com’s weekly DIY web series.
Today we’ll be making a DIY cheer bow using a 3″ red grosgrain ribbon and 2-1/4″ red & white grosgrain mono stripes ribbon. We’ll also be using a strip of silver rhinestone ribbon trim to wrap around the center of the bow.
If you liked this video about how to make a cheer bow, then please share it on your favorite social platform below:
• This week we have a quick video on how to make a cheer bow.
• We’ll be using some 3 inch solid red grosgrain and 2 and a quarter inch red & white grosgrain mono stripes ribbon.
• We’ll also make use of a hot glue gun, scissors, 1/8 inch double faced satin ribbon, hair clip and a bit of silver jewel ribbon.
• We start by cutting 18 inch pieces of the grosgrain ribbons.
• We put some hot glue on the striped grosgrain in two lines as shown and press it against the solid grosgrain ribbon.
• Once joined, we fold the ribbon as shown and scrunch together the center to give it the correct look.
• We then string some of the 1/8 inch satin ribbon around it, knotting it in place and cutting the excess.
• We can now take a small strip of jewel ribbon and cut out to three rows of jewels.
• This will wrap around the center of the bow with the help of some more hot glue.
• Finally we take a hair clip and glue it to the opposite side of the cheer bow.
• And there you have it!
• If you liked this episode then please like, share and subscribe to our channel.
• And check out the description below for links to products shown in this video.
• See you next time!